Demystifying Graph to Serve your MDM Strategy
The true role graph databases will play in the future of enterprise data management is nuanced. There certainly is value to be gained from a graph database in its ability to get access to poorly attributed data (nodes with little properties) and highly scattered and volatile relationships. However, their role is most beneficial to analytics rather than operational data management.
- What’s behind Graph and why does it matter for MDM
- How Graph technologies are compared to traditional databases
- Why building strong semantics of relationships matters
- An introduction to SemQL and other Graph query languages
- The importance of the user experience and visualization